Volume 6 Issue 1: Wright in Japan
Guest Editor: Edith Payne
"The Conservancy could not publish for long without serious consideration of Wright's work in Japan," writes guest editor Edith Payne of this issue, which covers a wide range of topics relating to Wright in Japan.
- "Frank Lloyd Wright and the Imperial Hotel: A Chronology" by Kathryn Smith
- "Arata Endo: Wright Collaborator and Iconoclast to the Last" by Karen Severns
- "Frank Lloyd Wright, Truscon and the Construction of the Imperial Hotel" by Joseph M. Siry
- "Saving the Building That Moved Our Heart: How Tokyo’s Myonichikan Was Preserved" by Cherilyn Widell
- "Frank Lloyd Wright and the Architecture of Japanese Prints" by Carolyn Peter