Volume 6 Issue 2: Wright’s Use of Photography
Guest Editor: Susan Jacobs Lockhart
"The relationship of photography to architecture has become a major interest in recent years," writes guest editor Susan Jacobs Lockhart. "Wright’s use of photography, while significant, has rarely been discussed. This issue sets out to fill that hole."
- "Wright, Photography and the Design Process" by Neil Levine
- "Photographs and the Wasmuth Folios" by Anthony Alofsin
- "Wright and Photography: The Early Years" by Jack Quinan
- "Wright and Fuermann: An Architect and His Photographer" by Jack Holzhueter
- "Wright’s Reliance on Photography for His Later House Designs" by Susan Jacobs Lockhart